Our Real Estate Agency
We are veteran owned and operated and open during normal business hours (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM) every day of the week. We are also available to show you homes and serve you any time after 6:00 PM on any day of your choosing. To contact us, call or send a text to (940) 349-9378, or email Rick@WestRealEstateAgency.com.
We’ll Help You Save Time & Avoid Complexity
There are many people and several different companies that are involved in the process of buying a home and each of these different participants have their own separate requirements for accomplishing their part in the completion of a real estate transaction. As a home buyer, acting without a Buyer’s Agent, you would be required to interact with:
- The real estate company that represents the seller and the property listing agent.
- The mortgage lender you choose to help you obtain a loan.
- The title company that will close the transaction for both the buyer and seller.
- A property inspection company.
- On occasion, an attorney who may be involved with the transaction.
This website will serve as a guide to help you avoid most of the time and complexity involved in working with the many people and different companies that are involved in the home buying process. It will also introduce you to the services and assistance that are offered by West Real Estate Agency.